At the heart of HoriPro Entertainment Group is its role in music publishing, founded on an uncompromising belief in the value of a song. HoriPro's creative team aggressively fights to obtain greater value and exposure for its catalog of songs, while working with its current roster of songwriters to create new classic “standards.”
• Song plugging for major artist recordings
• Fostering creative activity between HoriPro songwriters and hit artists, writers & producers
• Individual songwriter development
• Demo production
Music is used to enhance the experience in Film, TV, Video Games, Advertisements, and Movie Trailers. HoriPro’s dedicated licensing staff canvases media for opportunities to expose and license their artists and music. The combination of HoriPro’s staff and diverse collection of classic hits with new, popular songs has lead to many successful partnerships.
• Music synchronization for films, TV, advertisements, video games, movie trailers, and emerging technologies
• Music licensing to music compilations and international album releases
• Music licensing special market products (toys, greeting cards, mobile applications, etc.)
• Music lyric licensing for merchandise
Whether a chart-topping single, a catalog of works, or just a well-loved tune, every song needs a trusted partner in order to capitalize on its use. HoriPro's Administration staff has a comprehensive understanding of publishing income sources as a result of each staff member's prior experience in major publishing, performance rights, and intellectual property. Equipped with the latest in reporting software technology, HoriPro's Admin team prides itself in efficient, accurate, and painless publishing administration.
• Song Registration / Copyrighting
• Royalty Administration (Collection & Distribution)
• Administration Coordination
• Licensing & Legal Affairs
• Catalog Management